As no man is born an artist, so no man is born an angler. Whether you’re a focused on competitive fishing games or simply need to go through a fun evening with your family on the lake, catching fish. You will face difficulty with fishing if you are not properly equipped. Normally, everyone who enjoy their own fishing tricks and techniques, but in general, there are some common tips to follow. You require at least fishing gear, no less than a line, hook, bait, tackle box, fishfinder and some accessories. No farther delay let’s go on the article on 25 Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques From Pro Anglers!
25 Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
So here’s a list of 25 tips that every bass fisherman should know, and maybe a few of them that will surprise you!
Here are ten tips from pro anglers…
1. Save Shredded Worms
Bass likes to attack injured prey, so they ambush wounded bait. A beat-up worm is perfect to use for bass in shallow water.
2. Red Fools the Fish
The red makes the fish think the pray is wounded, and they’ll bite at it.
Red Fools the Fish
3. Skip Your Bait
4. Keep Your Hooks Sharp
A sharp hook is more likely to penetrate the fish jaws.
5. Look at Your Livewell Water
6. Face the wind
Maintain some distance in your casts and fish with the wind in your face. Bass always swim with the current, so it’s better for them to find your bait.
7. Fish shallow in the spring
In the spring bass hang out the underwater solid surface. They like to lay and guard their eggs on especially shallow and coves protected areas from the wind. They’ll bite as much out of irritation with the lure as they will out of hunger.
8. Make your bait seasonal
Bass eat different bait depending on the time of year. The generally, bass like crawfish, so use peach-colored patterns in the early of the year. And they like shad or silver baits in the summer and fall. more
9. Fish before the storm
The perfect time for bass fishing is before a storm comes, and the worst time to fish them is after. The weather makes the bass more active, so get moving in when a wall of clouds are visible.
10. Bug those bass
You have to be passionate and keep tapping at it to upset it into biting your hook. Bass hide in cover, and like the lure presented to them at different angles.
11. 5 types of Bass are smallmouth, largemouth, rock bass, striped bass, and the Black Seabass.
12. Bass boats should be low slung, open, quick, with at least two platforms
13. The jig lure is statistically the most successful lure for catching bass all year.
14. The second best year-round lure would be crankbait.
15. Jerk bait, finesse worms, craw, and swimbait are tied for third.
16. Technology helps deep water bass fishing regarding visualization and current reading.
With the help of today’s technology, you can have better access to deep water information than ever before. A good quality Fishfinder gives you accurate sonar and GPS reading that helps you understand your surrounding area before fishing. You can put yourself on deepwater fish faster than ever with a basic understanding of your depth finder and GPS and a little time spent looking at maps and some of the best portable fishfinders might come handy that are available online. Also, other You can read our detail article Garmin striker 4 review
17. Boat positioning in deep water is just as important as positioning in shallow water: just keep experimenting for the best positioning.
In shallow water fishing boat, positioning is critical, but it is way more difficult in deep water fishing many anglers forget all about it when finding the depths. There are some important bass fishing tips and techniques that boat positioning is never lost sight. There’s a lot of hit or miss with deep-water fishing. Just because your target is too deep to see.
18. Pitching and flipping for catching shy bass in shady covered areas.
19. Topwater bait attracts active bass like poppers, jitterbugs, and frogs.
20. Crankbaits are an angler’s favorite bait due to the distance it covers and the disruption in the water.
21. Crankbaits are versatile and work best around rocks and tree stumps. It teases the fish and really lures it in to bite!
Crankbaits can be targeted for any big fish that routinely eats smaller fish. To simplify things, crankbaits can be grouped into all major categories baits.
22. Spinnerbait creates a wake in the water that makes it irresistible to deep water bass, but can also be reeled quickly to attract topwater bass.
23. Imitate a wounded fish or worm by using jerk bait, and keep jerking the rod while reeling it in.
Jerkbait Fishing Tips that Catch Bass
24. Drop shot bait fishing takes a bit more practice and fitnesse, but once you master the technique it is very successful.
Here’s a video link here if Drop Shot Bait fishing.
25. Bass do not like plants, they eat insect while they’re growing babies and young, and once they reach adult age they eat smaller fish.
So there you go! How was the 25 Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques article? Well, I hope bass fishing tips and techniques are helpful to you while you are on your bass fishing journey. I found these to be the most helpful tips which really helped me on my journey to becoming an expert bass pro angler fisherman. If you enjoyed my tips and my writing – please let me know in the comments section below. Thanks and have fun bass fishing!